HotelBids - Stay @ Your Price | Budget & Luxury hotels
In using www.hotelbids.com or Hotelbids App, you are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions:
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: "Client", “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. "The Company", “Ourselves”, “We” and "Us", refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing English Law. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Information means all of the information available on the Website including:
- Contact information
- hotel room availabilities;
- hotel room rates;
- hotel descriptions and photographs;
- hotel amenities;
- customer reviews; and
- editorial commentary;
Third Party Offering means the goods and services offered for sale by a third party;
Permitted Purpose means the purpose of comparing hotel accommodation rates and services in connection with the making of bookings and/or travel arrangements, but excludes any republication or resupply of the Information or any part of the Information to consumers by any electronic means;
Websitemeans the website located at HotelsCombined.com.
Stay@Yourpricemeans it is the price you ask for hotels to accept.
Offer a room means when hotels accepts your request and offers a specific room for your price
2. Prohibited Activities
You must not:
- Attempt to modify, translate, adapt, edit, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any software programs used by us in connection with the Website.
- Violate the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers on the Website or bypass or circumvent any other measures employed to prevent or limit access to the Website;
- Access or monitor the Information or any part of the Information using any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means without our prior written consent;
- reproduce in a material form, publish, perform in public, communicate to the public, or make an adaptation of the Information or any part of the Information other than for the Permitted Purpose;
- Take any action that imposes, or may impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
By accessing the Website, you:
- Warrant that you have attained the age of 18 years.
4. No warranty
We do not warrant:
- The accuracy, quality, completeness, or reliability of the Website, the Information and any Third Party Offering;
- That the Website and the Information will be error free, virus free, uninterrupted or free from unauthorized use or hackers.
You indemnify us from and against all costs, claims, demands, liabilities, expenses, damages and loss caused by your use of the Information or any part of the Information for any purpose other than the Permitted Purpose.
6.1 Exclusions from liability
To the extent that the terms implied under the Trade Practices Act apply to services supplied by us, our liability for any breach of those terms is limited to supplying the services again or paying the cost of having the services supplied again.
6.4 Cap on liability
Subject to clause 6.1 above, our maximum aggregate liability to you is limited to the sum of US$50.
7. Verification of Information and assumption of risk
7.1 Assumption of risk
You assume all risk in connection with your:
- Use of the Website and the Information; and
- Acceptance and use of any Third Party Offering.
7.2 Verification of Information
You must verify your request for reservation before submitting. You must verify the accuracy of the Information before accepting or using any Third Party Offering.
Copyright and other relevant intellectual property rights exist on all text relating to the Company’s services and the full content of this website. This Company’s logo is a registered trademark of this Company in India & USA and other countries. The brand names and specific services of this Company featured on this web site are trademarked.
9.1 Governing law and jurisdiction
9.2 Amendment and variation
9.3 Entire understanding
Last Edited on March 23, 2016