HotelBids - Stay @ Your Price | Budget & Luxury hotels
In general, the cancellation policy for hotels is as follows:
- Cancellations made three (3) to fourteen (14) days prior to the date of arrival will incur a 10% of first night.
- Cancellation within two (2) days before checkin, will incur 1 room night charges. HotelBids charges an additional fee of Rs.200 on the transaction value.
- If the room you are booking is labeled as non refundable, non cancellable or similar, all cancellations will incur a 100% charge, regardless of the date in which the cancellation is requested.
- There are no refunds for early check outs and “no shows”. If the number of guests on your reservation is reduced once the reservation is paid it is up to the hotel to determine applicable refunds or penalties.
Cancellation policies can vary seasonally or depending on the hotel or room type. You can review the specific policy for the hotel you selected during the reservation process.
To cancel, call:
at following numbers
with following details
- Credit card used for transaction
- Tel #
- Email address
- HotelBids reference# and Hotel confirmation #
Hours of Operation:
10am to 7pm, Monday to Saturday
If you prefer, email your cancellation request to firstname.lastname@example.org with the above-mentioned information and the reason for the cancellation.
Your request will be processed and if it complies with the cancellation policies for the reserved service we will refund the corresponding amount to your credit card.
Last Edited on March 22, 2017